CH strengthens communities by utilizing assets to create woman led programming. Together, we increase access to essential healthcare services, educational tools, and support positive change for our communities.
- Woman Zone (woman led research and community building project)
- Breast Health Education
- Clinical breast Exams/Mammogram referrals
- Parent Zone (Positive Parent Program)/Teen and adult
- Mother/Daughter workshops
- Evidence-Based Sex Education
- Basic Needs
- Nutrition Education
- Counseling (group or individual)
- MSWC Community Garden Project
To learn more about our community health program or to schedule an event with us, please contact our Program Coordinator Norma Gonzalez at Norma@mswomenscenter.org or at (210) 908-9772.
Please see the following for information about our parenting program: