Your generous gift shows your commitment to supporting women and girls in San Antonio!!
This year alone thanks to supporters like you we have seen:
- 82% of ParentZone participants increased confidence in positively managing child behavior
- 17 point increase in breast health knowledge in:
- Prevention and detection
- Nutrition as a tool against disease
- Importance of breast health screenings
- 100+ girls successfully completed 1 or more evidence-based teen pregnancy prevention programs
- Increase in the following developmental assets:
- Commitment to learning
- Boundaries and expectations
- Positive values
What does it all mean?
It means that we are contributing to the reduction in child abuse and neglect.
We are empowering women to take control of their bodies and their health.
We are contributing to the academic success of San Antonio’s youth.
We are reducing teen pregnancy in San Antonio.
Thank you for your interest in making a donation to the Martinez Street Women’s Center! All donations are tax deductible. Your support helps us run incredible programs to empower women and girls on the Southeast and East sides of San Antonio, and we are so grateful for your commitment to our mission! If you have any questions about options regarding donations to the Center, you may reach out Jasmine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a donation, you may: