Girl Zone provides girls opportunities to EXPLORE their world, the tools to ACHIEVE their dreams, and the platform to INSPIRE their peers.
Our after-school, in-school, Spring Break, and summer camp programs address the following topics:
- Body Image & Self Esteem
- Media Literacy
- Evidence Based Sex Education
- Non Violent Communication & Stress Management
- Service Learning, Leadership Development, and Community Building
- Nutrition, & Fitness
- STEM & Academic Enrichment
- Art, Culture, and Herstory
Girl Zone utilizes the 40 Developmental Assets Approach. To learn more, click here.
To enroll your child in our Girl Zone Summer Camp, please fill out the forms below and return them to our office at 801 N. Olive Street (Lockwood Park). Participants will be selected on a first-come, first-serve basis.