Girl Zone provides girls opportunities to EXPLORE their world, the tools to ACHIEVE their dreams, and the platform to INSPIRE their peers.
Our after-school, in-school, Spring Break, and summer camp programs address the following topics:
- Body Image & Self Esteem
- Media Literacy
- Evidence Based Sex Education
- Non Violent Communication & Stress Management
- Service Learning, Leadership Development, and Community Building
- Nutrition, & Fitness
- STEM & Academic Enrichment
- Art, Culture, and Herstory
Girl Zone utilizes the 40 Developmental Assets Approach. To learn more, click here.
To enroll your child in our Girl Zone After School Program, please email Victoria@mswomenscenter.org or call 210-908-9772.