Girl Zone provides girls opportunities to EXPLORE their world, the tools to ACHIEVE their dreams, and the platform to INSPIRE their peers.
Girl Zone utilizes the 40 Developmental Assets Approach. To learn more, click here.
Youth-led Participatory Action Research: What is it? Youth-led Participatory Action Research is an innovative approach to positive youth and community development based in social justice principles in which young people are trained to conduct systematic research to improve their lives, their communities, and the institutions intended to serve them.
To enroll your child in our Girl Zone Program, please email Victoria@mswomenscenter.org or call 210-908-9772.
- Body Image & Self Esteem
- Media Literacy
- Evidence-Based Sex Education
- Non Violent Communication & Stress Management
- Service Learning, Leadership Development, and Community Building
- Nutrition, & Fitness
- STEM & Academic Enrichment
- Art, Culture, and Herstory